Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day 7 - A lazy Sunday

Nothing much going on today. I slept in after going out with some of my co-workers last night. Woke up and watched the Cardinals game while eating breakfast (still can't get over that concept!). I spent most of today cleaning up my apartment - taking out trash, doing dishes, etc. I decided to give my legs a rest after 6 straight days of running and hiking.

Just got back from Fred Meyer where I replenished some of the groceries I had eaten over the course of the week. About to watch the Suns and Lakers play and then waste some time until it's an appropriate bedtime hour.

Back to work in the morning...

2 comments:

  1. Richie,

    Your Dad just gave me this blog site. I'm so thrilled that you're able to have this outstanding experience in Alaska. Just finished reading Mitchener's book about Alaska-what a fascinating and unique place! Enjoy everything and I'll keep checking your blog!! PS Bob comes home today for only a week. Rhen, he's back to Madison. Take care, Steve (Engel)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Steve!

    Thanks for reading and commenting - I am glad you are enjoying the blog. Alaska is both fascinating and unique - a once in a lifetime experience to say the least!

    Be sure to tell Bob-O I said "hi" before he heads back to Madison. Hope all is well with you and the rest of the family.

    Best,

    Richie

    ReplyDelete